Warm Windows — 68% complete!

Another “not art, but definitely a project!” post:

These warm windows have been a long time coming……. and are not actually finished. Window on the left is held up by velcro and has no mechanism for being raised yet. I ran out of plastic rings but couldn’t wait to see what both of them looked like when they were up! Window on the right is more done (and can be raised) but I was too tentative in some of my sewing because I didn’t think about the mechanics & need to go back to sew the rings such that the thread holds ALL layers of the cloth together… My bedroom is sooooo dark at night now. It’s nice!

New coat hangers!

Not art, but definitely a project:

I’m so happy to have these on my door!

(Potential problem though = I’m not sure how much weight they can hold before ripping out of the, presumably hollow-core, door)